Becoming a Member
Potential Members must be recommended by a sponsor—a current Fellow of The College— who nominates the candidate and submits the following documentation:
- Letter of recommendation written by the sponsor
- Letters of recommendation from three other Members of The College, at least one of whom is a Fellow (Please contact The College if you need a Membership Directory to help you identify potential sponsors)*The Committee is open to receiving these references in formats other than traditional letters, such as a two or three minute video or a YouTube link.
Guidelines for recommendation letters
- Completed Membership Sponsorship Form (to be filled out by main sponsor)
- Completed Membership Application (to be filled out by candidate)
- All documentation should be collected by the main sponsor. The main sponsor should then forward the completed package to The College.
June 1: Membership Application deadline
Mid-October: Membership Applications reviewed and approved by the Board and Membership Committee
Early November: Applicants receive notification
Next Annual Meeting: Members who were approved in October should attend the next Annual Meeting
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact The College at 312.662.1020.