Former Laughlin and PRITE Membership Information
Potential Members must be recommended by a main sponsor—a current Fellow of The College— who nominates the candidate and submits the following documentation:
- Letter of recommendation written by the main sponsor. The Committee particularly values recommendations that highlight the unique strengths of the applicants and that do not reiterate the contents of the application or the CV.
Guidelines for recommendation letters
- Three additional sponsors from The College, at least one of whom is a Fellow. Recommendation letters are not required from the additional three sponsors but all four sponsors must complete the sponsorship form. (Please contact The College if you need a Membership Directory to help you identify potential sponsors.)
- Completed Membership Sponsorship Form for Former Laughlin and PRITE Fellows (to be filled out by all sponsors)
- Completed Membership Application (to be filled out by candidate) and a current CV.
- All documentation should be collected by the main sponsor. The main sponsor should then forward the completed package to The College.
June 1: Membership Application deadline
Mid-October: Membership Applications reviewed and approved by the Board and Membership Committee
Early November: Applicants receive notification
Next Annual Meeting: Members who were approved in October should attend the next Annual Meeting
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact The College at 312.662.1020.